Today you can find me over at The MOM Initiative posting about Parenting out of the Pit of Addiction.
Today is also the official merger day of Scripture Dig and Do Not Depart. I'm excited to be "going along" as part of the Do Not Depart contributor team. Right now our Bible study together is called Run to Him and is based on various Psalms. This week we read Psalm 4, and 2 phrases got my attention in my real Life Off Line:
- "Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!" v. 1
- "the Lord hears when I call to him." v. 3
5 Ways to be sure I call:Next week I'll wrap up the Life Off Line focus, but I will never cease to need to stop and call on the Lord. He will hear and answer ... when I call.
- Get up a little earlier or stay up a little later
- Find a place to be alone (when all else fails, the bathroom ...)
- Sit still and think about God (the car works!)
- Open my Bible and pray back His words
- Use a simple prayer journal to keep me focused
Other topics you might want to read from our Life Off Line series: