Friday, January 13, 2012

Life Off Line: Real truth, real women, real life!

Today I'm off to do one of my most favorite things ... teach God's real truth to real women in a way that applies to real life! :) Woo hoo!  I'll be at Serenity Women's Shelter giving the chapel message; we'll be focusing on the secret to living with full joy. I'll share it "on line" soon. I really want to tell you now, but I'll be sharing a piece of it at our Women's Mini-Retreat a week from Saturday, and I don't want to spoil the surprise!  This message is the theme of my year, off line and on. 


  • If you see this post in the morning, I would really appreciate your prayers as I speak at 10 am.
  • If you see this later (I bet you get email in your inbox ... awesome!) then I appreciate your prayers for God to grow the seeds of His word that were planted in real hearts. 
  • Either way ... thanks for saying a prayer for God's Spirit to guide my mouth and soften the listeners' hearts. 
I'll post a few pics later on the Come Have a Peace Facebook page and give an update.

See you Monday for Marriage Mondays! We'll be talking about another "real life" issue of marriage off line.

This weekend's Off Line Challenge:
- Rediscover the sweetness of a real friend through a Skype call, a phone call, a hug in the hallway, or sitting down for coffee (luxury!).
- Turn some of your on line life to hibernate, and just focus on life off line for a day. Saturday? Sunday? 1/2 day? And then breathe deeply and quietly while you're "off."

0 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT: