Monday, December 14, 2009

Tasty Tuesday ~ Holiday & Hospitality Resources

Here's a great resource for Christmas baking that I found last week: the Hershey's recipe website! I picked out several cookie recipes to try and chose Candy Cane Blossoms first. Jo and I made these Saturday afternoon for friends coming over, and they were a great hit. I admit that we also used some regular chocolate kisses. These are beautiful and yummy. Just look!


Another great resource for hospitality in all seasons was just shared with me by my friend, Jess. She organized meals for a couple on our staff and she used Food Tidings, a website manager for scheduling meals for others. Food Tidings is a free & easy way to set up meal care, saving everyone time. This is excellent for providing meals when someone is ill, has a baby, suffers a loss, etc. It makes it easy and effective to give the gift of love from the kitchen.


I am participating in Tasty Tuesday and Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, weekly gifts of hospitality to so many of us.


Blessings to you as you speak love to those in your life through the holidays and through everyday hospitality!

3 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Nanna said...

that makes for a pretty cookie presentation, I just may have to try those this year for sure!thanks for sharing the cookies & the link

Helen

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I'm glad you discovered some yummies, last week. Aren't those kisses irresistible? The cookies look wonderful. Thanks for sharing your sweet recipe find and linking to TMTT.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

thanks for the hershey's website...it wouldn't have occurred to me...those cookies look sensational...yum!

(-:

Brook