Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Follow me to Scripture Dig today .... Losing & Winning

While Jeff and I are spending time with some of our missionaries in South America, I am reminded of the pleasure of serving with other believers who are passionate about God. In my own country, I've had the fun of getting to know the Scripture Dig team of women, as I've written and ministered with them in the past year. Today I'm sharing my favorite post from Stephanie Shott at Scripture Dig. The post includes some of Stephanie's own story in order to illustrate God's story, and I love that about her. She highlights a powerful passage from the Bible, and I know you'll be blessed.

To give you a taste of what Stephanie says,
"It may not have been a pedigree ancestry, it wasn't a long list of educational degrees or theological training - but in that moment of time, I counted it all loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus, my Lord. Knowing Jesus became more important than anything else I held dear - and today, knowing Jesus still is."

I love serving with people who think knowing Jesus is the greatest thing we could strive for. Read the rest of Steph's inspirational testimony and message HERE.

0 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT: