Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Faith Blogs & Jet Lag Fogs: Modified

My friend Kristi did a great job of addressing "Emotional Modesty" on her blog in September 2010. I'm sharing her post on Scripture Dig today, as part of our favorite posts series. If you spend any time at all on social media sites (like a blog, ahem) then this is a post I highly encourage you to read. You can see Kristi's post by clicking the link at the end of this post.

The "blogosphere" has become filled with many words, ideas, and thoughts. God's Word applies to the worldwide web in the same ways it has applied to newspapers, magazines, books, television, radio, etc. The modes may be new, but God's truths remain the same. 

The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.~ Is. 40:8

My hope and prayer is that Come Have a Peace will help women see how we can know God's peace in the real things of life and be encouraged to do life His way.  Read Kristi's post HERE, and may God help us know His peace, no matter what today holds. I want to invite you back tomorrow for more about God's work around us in my journey to Asia last week. As my jet lag fog is lifting slowly, I can't wait to share more. :)

0 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT: