Thursday, May 19, 2011

Asia Update

Friends, today has been such a "beyond full" day in every way. At one point, I thought, "How will I ever put this into words?" Thank you for your prayers, as the Lord is watching over us, and He is helping my heart to hold the overflow.  I don't have time to try to find words right now, but I wanted to share a glimpse from today. I so appreciate your prayers for me and the team I am with.  Please keep lifting us up.

I'm the chick with the dew rag in the middle ;)

This was just ... a privilege. Can't wait to share this with you.

2 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Orosco99 said...

Jul, my heart is so blessed to see you serve in this capacity. Your love for Jesus and the people show. Can't wait to hear all about it - maybe the Lord will allow me to join you someday. Love, Jenny C.

Julie_Sanders said...

I really hope so, Jen.  That would be the mango on top of the cake!

Julie Sanders www.comehaveapeace.blogspot.com