|Photo by 2daydesign via stock.xchng|
This could give me gift ideas and late night/vacation reading for months/years to come! I hope you'll find something encouraging, refreshing, and challenging. :)
As I choose I book, I like to ask myself these 5 questions:
- Will it be a good way to redeem my time?
- Will it be in agreement with God's Word?
- Will it help me conform to the image of Christ?
- Will it help set my mind on things above?
- Will it lift me up or press me down?
Come Have a Peace Reader Resources for April 2011
- Mary Joy ~ Intimate Issues by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus
- Lauren ~ The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace & Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow
- Natalie ~ Rocking the Roles by Robert Lewis and William Hendricks
- Lola ~ The Wisdom of Tenderness by Brennan Manning
- Lynn ~ Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Bridgette ~ Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes
- Missy ~ Power of a Positive Woman by Karol Ladd
- Angela ~ A Single Mom Life by Angela Thomas
- Missy ~ Holding on to Hope by Nancy Guthrie
- Julie & Mary ~ One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Carla ~ The Green Letters by Miles J. Stanford
- Kristi ~ The Gift of Church by Jim Samra
- Angela ~ Comforts from the Cross by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Joanna ~ Tour of Duty by Sara Horn & Enjoy by Tianne Moon
- Barbie ~ Made to Crave by Lysa terkeurst
- Krista ~ The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Tracy ~ It’s No Secret by Rachel Olsen
- Debbie ~ Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas
- Kalyn ~ Adopted for Life by Russell Moore and CJ Mahaney
- Missional Mama ~ The Good News We Almost Forgot by Kevin DeYoung