Monday, December 27, 2010

Marriage Mondays

Marriage Mondays 2010 have been such an incredible journey for me. I've been blessed to pray for many of you and to learn from so many who have linked up.  Each week God works in my own life as I pray over and ponder what to write, and each week I'm blessed and humbled by the ways God uses my offering of words shaped by His truths and His power.
 
I am taking off this final week of 2010 to rest and be with my family.  Marriage Mondays 2011 will kick off next Monday, January 3rd, with a very special topic I've been eager to address. I hope you'll be here with me to start another great year of growing in marriage and enjoying the miracle of two becoming one.

If you need some encouragement today, click on "Marriage" under labels on the right OR type "Marriage Mondays" into the search bar, and you will be able to read over lots of Marriage Monday encouragement from this year.

Blessings on your oneness,

1 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Pattitasi said...

Thank you so much for your Marriage Mondays. You have been SUCH a blessing and encourgagement to me............and sometimes I shared with my husband. There are days when I just don't know how I can go on in this marriage, but your words help me see things from a Biblical perspective & many times, I need that.
Thank you! Have a wonderful New Year celebration =)