Saturday, November 6, 2010

An Invitation to "Growth Points"

Check out this excellent new resource for helping us to know God's Word and find how it fits into our lives.  A writing friend, Karen Lowe, has developed Growth Points as a way to study and grow from God's truth, and it is designed in a format that is so clear and easy to use. I'm excited for all those who will be blessed by it, and I'm excited for Karen as she watches the Lord use it. She was kind enough to include me in this very first edition, and I hope you'll check out my article  All I Need for the Journey, starting on page 22. This edition focuses on the book of Ephesians.



1 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

seedsofencouragement said...

Oh how exciting!!!!! I am downloading a copy and plan on using it in my personal study later this year. It was the book of Ephesians that helped me to come to the understanding that we are saved through Christ's Grace Alone not anything that WE do. I was Catholic. I love Ephesians!!! One of my favorite books of the Bible!

Can't wait to use the study! Can't wait to read your article! Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful writing and study ministry! I love your writing! You have a true gift, Julie!

Blessings to you and your family!

Mary Joy