Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fat Talk Free

Today I want to share a testimony of a friend of mine.  It is a great example of limiting untrue messages we buy into, messages that lead to discouragement. 


The TRUTH IS:  my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, bought with a price, so that makes me want to keep it well.  I am a steward of the body God gave me, a testimony of the hope in me, and a servant with a body to use.  My goal should be health that honors God

1 Cor. 6:19-20

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
As you'll read in Cindy's testimony, Satan uses lots of lies to entrap us in discouragement about our bodies. Cindy has spread the word about Fat Talk Free Week. Read Cindy's testimony here  or check out the video below that reveals how Satan is using misplaced worry about appearance to keep us from being the women God wants us to be. Will you take 3 minutes to listen to this and choose to be "Fat Talk Free" with me?  This is one area where we can cast off the discouragement we've bought into and shift our focus to God's pleasure.



0 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT: