Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers to Others

If you're visiting from At the Well, welcome! I hope you'll browse around and find a little peace. Yesterday I shared about the value of Mothering Another. I'm excited to be guest posting today at At the Well ... In Pursuit of Titus 2, and the topic goes hand in hand with what I shared yesterday. Amazing! When I posted "Mother Another," I didn't know At the Well would be using my guest post today. I consider that divine planning (not on MY part ... I am not that clever OR divine ... ;)

I hope you'll hop on over and read "Gifts to Embrace," a beautiful example in my own daughter's life with 4 other women (only 1 w/her own children) who are "mothers to others." It's a great way to prepare your heart and mind for a meaningful Mothers Day.

Visit me At the Well!

2 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julie! Heading over to read your guest post!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Gifts to Embrace was beautiful. I'll be considering this idea as my eldest daughter is turning 13 this fall.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Do drop in!