Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend Awards

It's really fun to meet a whole new kind of friend via the bloggy world. Sometimes we bloggers pass around awards to each other as a virtual "hug" of encouragement.

I was blessed this week by Joshlin of "Saving Moms Sanity" when she passed on an honest blog award. I have really enjoyed getting to know an honest Joshlin as she asks great questions, shares about her real life as a young mom, and shares her heart.


Barbie of "My Freshly Brewed Life" passed along the Sunshine Award. Barbie loves God and pursues Him, and she is an artsy gal.

Thanks, girls! I have enjoyed getting to know both of these bloggers.

Instead of passing on awards, though, I have to beg off here ... blame it on a bad experience with a "pass on a dish towel" event that resulted in over 100 dish towels in my mailbox. :) There IS such a thing as TOO MANY DISH TOWELS. :) But pass on words of encouragement? Always happy to do that. Thanks to sweet Joshlin and Barbie for their blessings to me!

3 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

BARBIE said...

Thank you Julie! You are a blessing to me as well!

Joshlin said...

Julie, you are the best. I am so proud to call you my friend. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Warren Baldwin said...

I put your guest post up today. I'm starting to put them up on Sundays.

Good job! I like what you had to say.