Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be Blessed! Been Blessed?

This week on Marriage Mondays I shared a list of books that are excellent encouragement for married couples. Those who commented that day were entered to win a copy of Lysa TerKeurst's books, Capture His Heart/Capture Her Heart. Chosen by random.org, the winner is ...... Mrs. Addison! Congratulations. Just send me your mailing address, and I will pop those two books into the mail for you in time for Valentine's Day.

Have you been blessed by a blog you read this year? I have learned much and enjoyed "meeting" some bloggers out there who are truly using their gifts to glorify God. You can nominate and vote for Christian blogs that have been a source of encouragement, help, and inspiration to you this past year. Spread the word about what has blessed you by going to the Internet Cafe and vote for the "Blessed Aroma 2009."

Share your blessings at the Internet Cafe here.



2 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Wonderfully Chaotic said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited!! Thank you so much! :) I will email you here in just a second!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.