Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall is for following! & a GIVEWAY

Fall is for "foll"owing .... if you haven't subscribes to receive new posts by email, you can do that by clicking on "Subscribe to email" on the right, just under my signature. Then, each time there's a new post, it comes right to your email. You don't have to wonder what you missed.

If you are not "following" I would love to have you join by clicking on the white Google block on the right that says "Follow" under the bigger word "Follow." :) There's a theme here.... You will be prompted from there. All "Followers" on October 31st will be entered in my Fall Giveaway. Since I love using my slow cooker in the cold months, the prize will be a copy of Stephanie O'Dea's new book "Make it Fast, Cook it Slow." Click here to see one of Stephanie's great recipes shared on Good Morning America. You'll have this great new resource in time to carry you through the crisp months ahead.

As always, my prayer is that when you accept my invitation to "Come, have a peace" by visiting this blog, you will find encouragement to experience the greatest invitation from the only One who is worthy of true "followers." Jesus!

6 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Julie said...

Funny, was just watching her segment on GMA and just read your post!! I so want her new cookbook!! I love that it is ALL gluten free too!!

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

I was impressed by the same thing ... that her family is gluten free, and she cooked for a whole year with her crockpot! :) The first recipe looks delicious.

Kristi_runwatch said...

I would love a new crock pot cookbook! :) Great giveaway idea!!

Warren Baldwin said...

Since I do some of the cooking (and by some I mean a little :) I would find this book useful.

Cindy Bultema said...

Hi Julie!
I'm thrilled to hear I am automatically entered in your drawing. (I love being one of your followers!) I may not leave many comments, but please know...your blog always encourages, always inspires, and always points me UP. Thank you! (and keep up the GREAT work!!)

As for the cookbook, I need some new crock pot recipes as we enter into hockey season!

BTW, I have a bloggy award for you over at my place!

Many blessings to you!!!

hnb said...

Just found out about your blog today! Can't wait to start following it! Thanks for sharing with all of us!