Congratulations to Julie S (NOT me ... I promise ;) ) who was chosen by Random.org to win the copy of Jill Savage's book Living with Less So Your Family Has More.
This is a great weekend to start to gather reasons for Thanksgiving from this year past. I hope your heart will be full! As it overflows you can:
- make a list
- write reasons for thanks on post it notes to put around the house
- fill a cup with beans, one for each new thing you remember
- write single words (use different colors, sizes, styles) on a piece of 8 1/2x11 paper or posterboard to make a word collage
- tell someone each time you think of a new reason for thanks
- post a status on FB for new memories or realizations of thanks
- recite a verse of thanksgiving each time you are impressed with your blessings
- write it on a piece of paper and take a picture of your "announcement" - use them to make a collage
- write a "Thank you Lord for ..." in your prayer or devo journal
- use a glass pitcher; each time you realize a blessing, add a glass of water - see how full God has made your "cup!"