Thursday, November 10, 2011

An anthem for my heart

To have a voice is a gift. To not have a voice makes me consider how I use my words when I can speak and how I sing the songs I am given when I am blessed to have them. I spend more time thinking about what I will say when I can.

I'm thankful for the "voice" of written words and for a blog to share God's truth when my mouth cannot.
(If you receive your new post via email, click on the post title, "An anthem for my heart," to go to the actual blog and see the video below.)



3 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Celia Currin said...

Such as beautiful song!

antonio Gallobar said...

Excelente, muitos parabens, imagens e musica, gostei

Julie_Sanders said...

Obrigado. Fico feliz que tenham gostado.
Julie Sanders
www.comehaveapeace.blogspot.com


________________________________