Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thank you for SOSing with me!

Today is the last Saturday in August and the final day of the S.O.S. ~ Somalia on Saturdays focus. THANK YOU to all of you who have joined me in some way by thinking or praying or giving towards the needs of the millions in the famine in Africa. The Lord has used S.O.S. to stretch and grow my own perspective and prayer life. He's shown me things about myself and my own needs and desires and blessings. I pray S.O.S. has also made a difference in the lives of others we may never meet until heaven.



4 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Deb Wolfe said...

Your blog blesses me often.  Our family made a donation for SOS through World Vision today.
Thank you for the nudge.
Blessings on the journey~

Julie_Sanders said...

I'm so glad it's a blessing, Deb. That's my heart's desire. Praise the Lord for your gift on His behalf! World Vision will make the most of your gift. Can't wait for heaven to see the return on the investment!

Julie Sanders
www.comehaveapeace.blogspot.com


________________________________

Mrs Mary Joy Pershing said...

Thank you for organizing us and "rallying the troops" to share the SOS Project during August!  You have helped us to open our eyes and hearts reach out beyond ourselves to those who need someone to speak for them...wow.  What a month!  What a blessing!  And we need to continue to share as the Lord calls us to.  God bless you for you efforts, Julie!!

Blessings!

Mrs Mary Joy Pershing

Julie_Sanders said...

Thanks so much Mary Joy. I appreciate you and your family joining me. It's been one of those times for me when God uses something for "someone else" to work on ME. Yes, let's continue to stay in that frame of mind of giving.

Julie Sanders
www.comehaveapeace.blogspot.com


________________________________