Friday, May 6, 2011

Praying Moms Make a Difference

I've been so blessed to have a mother who is faithful, self-sacrificing, and supportive. She loves the Lord and has pointed my heart and mind toward Him, always being a prayer warrior for me, and I am so grateful.  God has also put other godly women around me at different times in my life to challenge, exhort, comfort, pray, and help me be what He has asked me to be and do what He has asked me to do.


Knowing that He will raise up "mothers" around me is comforting, when I look to the future.  Knowing that He will give me opportunities to "mother" others is humbling. Our world needs women to be the "Mother of all the Living" that I shared about early this week on Scripture Dig.  You can read a little bit about my mom and the moms of 2 of my Scripture Dig sisters here


Last week and this week we looked at two Rotten Mamas, but today I just want you to be inspired by the difference a woman can make when she loves what God loves and depends on Him. Moms who pray make a difference. We made this video for Mothers Day last year. I hope you'll be blessed to hear what a difference a mom makes when she becomes a mom who prays.


1 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Sara Raby said...

Like