Friday, April 22, 2011

Something to share

I love to share things with you that I think will encourage, bless, and uplift you.

Our newest women's ministry newsletter is out, and it's all about our city and what God's doing here. There are:

  • great insights about how to know your city or the place where you live
  • a devotional about a city woman
  • a glimpse of a city ministry dear to my heart
  • an idea for marketing in the city
  • a story of growing up with city roots
  • celebrations of how women are making a difference in the city
  • and more!
I hope you'll download it and enjoy it this weekend. We call it the "CHAIN," because it's meant to Connect, Help, Attach, Inspire, & Nurture.

Download the spring 2011 CHAIN here.
(Give it a minute to load )

Blessings to you for a sweet celebration of what makes faith in Jesus different from all other faiths .... He is risen!

3 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Tami Grandi said...

I was so honored to be a part of this issue! :)

Julie_Sanders said...

I loved having you included!

Julie Sanders www.comehaveapeace.blogspot.com

Antoniogallobar said...

Excelente blog, parabens