Friday, January 28, 2011

Be bright!!!!

There's so much more to be said from Luke about what Jesus wants us to be, but January is drawing to a close, and I think there's a verse from chapter 11 that really sums up His hopes for us.




"If then your whole body is full of light, having no part dark, it will be wholly bright, as when a lamp with its rays gives you light."  (Luke 11:36)

Isn't that beautiful?  Isn't that freeing? 


If I am wholly bright, then bright actions will follow.  As I shine from the heart out, the resulting actions will make sense.

  • I want my whole self to be full of light!  You?  
  • I don't want any part dark of me to be dark!  You?
  • I want to be like a lamp that shines!  You?
  • I want to be wholly bright!  You?

Let's be wholly bright together .... and we will so shine!!!!  (Matt. 5:16)

0 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT: