Saturday, August 14, 2010

Please bear ...

Please bear with me as I try out a new comment format using Disqus. While it allows easier responses from me to you, it also has a few issues of its own ... so I'm doing some experimenting. Thanks for your patience. So much to know about technology ... makes me want to get my crayons out. :)

The biggest drawback with Disqus looks like "old comments" may disappear, which I do NOT like, but there may be a way around this. :) I'm one to think "there's got to be a way..."

I'm not sure I'll stay with this format, but I'll give it a try. Would love your feedback if you have thoughts. You still comment by clicking "comments" below, and it will prompt you from there.

4 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

womenlivingwell said...

OH fun! I need to do this but haven't had the guts too lol!

Someday...I'm so not tech savvy!!!
Courtney

Covnitkepr1 said...

Well...looks like it works just fine.
I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become a follower of it if you wish.

Pamela Seay said...

I like the looks of this.

Pam

Pam Petrie said...

all my old comments were lost when i switched to disqu but i would not go back