Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Word Filled Wed. ~ Psalm 147:8-11


One of the things God reminded me of over and over during our family vacation is that His World illustrates His Word!

Thank you Lisa at Extravagant Grace for hosting "Word Filled Wednesday" this week.

8 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Yes, so true!

Alexis said...

I love the statement about how his WORLD illustrates his WORD. I think that's what I find so appealing about WFW! Hope yours is great :)

HisFireFly said...

What a beautiful combination of picture and Word!

Thanks for shining His light.

Cathy said...

Love those verses today, thank you ~

Kristi said...

I love how you said that today. You are so right! WFW blessings to you!

SnoWhite said...

Amen!

Michele said...

This is a great reminder of his love!

Denise said...

Very, very true.