Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4 s'more twists for Tasty Tuesday ...

Since this is our vacation week, I think it's a great time to share 4 of our "twists" on making basic s'mores so much .... s'more. :)1. We like to use Ritz crackers instead of graham ... oh, that salty/sweet combo is perfect! We started this when we lived in Asia and couldn't find graham crackers ... what a great discovery!
2. I like to smear a little peanut butter on the cracker ... helps the marshmallow stick and adds a little yummy goo...
3. Dark chocolate makes it a grown up treat!
4. S'mores are always better with friends. :)

3 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Mmmmmm...you just made my mouth water - that sounds awesome!!!! I gotta try that!

Amy said...

Yummy!
I will have to try the Ritz and pb.
Thanks!
Amy

Chaos Cottage said...

We have a little fire pit in the back yard just right for smores.

I read on a blog recently where someone substituted Resses cups for the Hershey bar. Oh, wow, we need to try that next! Yum-o!