Monday, April 13, 2009

My New Blog "Front Porch"

If you would come to my house, you would first come to my favorite part of our home, our wide front porch. There's a lot of room for chairs and a swing and flowers and critter tanks and food and friends. I love to welcome people to my porch, to enjoy the peace there that we love.

As of last week, I've got a new front porch! That's how it feels now that my blog has welcomed its new design made by Darcy at Graphically Designing. Eventhough it was ready for visitors last week, I didn't want to interrupt the sacred nature of Resurrection Week to "introduce" my new blog design to you. I hope you've enjoyed it and felt that it welcomed you to come, sit, and enjoy some peace. Consider it my virtual front porch, and know that there's a chair for you (might need to supply your own lemonade :) )

And so now I've had a chance to formally invite you to come up and join me. I'm so excited. Click on the word "comments" below to let me know how you like it!

6 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

I love this new look!

Kristi said...

it's lovely!!! wish I could sit on the real front porch with you, but I do so enjoy visiting your virtual one! :)

Jess said...

Julie, I LOVE your new front porch! What a fun way to think about it :)

LeAnn said...

it's almost as lovely as you are, Julie...

Unknown said...

Your new blog is beautiful! I love the color scheme, the simplicity, and of course the purple coneflowers!

Libby said...

Love the pic of your porch...so inviting!

New blog is great!