Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flowers on the way to 70 yrs


If you read my post from last Saturday, you know what a testimony I discovered when I found a wobbly, older couple out for a "walk" on a very busy, main road. As they shared about their "70 years" (read on to the post before this), I was so encouraged. 70 years don't accumulate just in good times, but in the "better or for worse, in sickness and in health" times.

The other night I injured my back and have been moving around quite cautiously ever since. I just have to celebrate my sweet husband. Last night he folded laundry for me, and today he popped home for lunch, bringing a bunch of my favorite flowers ~ alstroemeria. Those are great steps to take in getting to 70 years!


Father, thank you for the partner you've given to me, my sweet husband who is so often an expression of YOUR love for me. In him, I am reminded that YOU love me and know my every need ... even my favorite flowers. Thank you, Lord.

0 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT: